Amanda The Adventurer is a free simulation game developed by independent developer James Pratt. It is a compelling horror escape game with an eerie atmosphere. While confronting frightening objects, players solve Amanda and Wooly's puzzles.
Do you like this Amanda The Adventurer game? There is one more sequel - Amanda the Adventurer 2.
- A succinct but complex single-player horror game.
- Animated videos that masquerade as a welcoming children's animation but actually communicate a scary tale.
- Classic CGI from the 1990s that brings to mind a simpler era in animation.
- Views directly interact with characters - Is it a dream come true for any 90s child's or a nightmare?
- Using hints from the cassettes to solve difficult puzzles in the style of escape rooms.